Latin America / Cooperation between justice systems
Meeting between the large regional entities of Latin America on justice matters and European entities.
EL PAcCTO organizes a telematic activity with the international organizations that operate throughout Latin America in the field of justice will participate, among them are:
- The Conference of Ministries of Justice of Ibero-America (COMJIB).
- The Ibero-American Association of Public Ministries.
- The Ibero-American Judicial Summit.
The general objectives of the activity will be:
- Design procedures with recognizable legal guarantees between LA and the EU.
- Create common work dynamics between states or institutions.
From Europe, the following institutions will be present:
- Council of the European Union.
- European Commissioner for Justice.
- Directorate General of Justice and Consumers.
- Presidency of the College of Eurojust.
- European Network of Justice Councils.
- Minister of Justice of Spain.