Peru / Institutional cooperation
The consultancy will be developed as a continuation of a first consultancy held during the months of September and October 2020, and a second consultancy held during the months of March and April 2021. During these meetings, the basis for the creation of the specialized cybercrime unit in the Prosecutor’s Office was agreed upon, which has already been established.
The aim of this activity is to:
– Accompany the initial operation of the specialized cybercrime unit within the Peruvian National Prosecutor’s Office;
– Accompany the institution in the implementation of protocols and channels of communication and work of this unit with the police officers in charge of investigating these crimes;
– Improve internal organization and internal working documents (support guides, action protocols, etc.);
– Strengthen coordination mechanisms with other actors involved in the matter; and improve joint action with external institutions, especially Internet service providers;
– Identify specific training needs.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)